Returns and Refunds
Our return and refund policy last 30 days from the date of purchase. After 30 days we don’t offer exchanges or full refunds. To be eligible for a full refund, the item must be unused, in the original packaging, and in the same condition it was received. All return and refund requests require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Return/Refund Request Process:
1. Before sending the item for return/refund, please e-mail to email@example.com with explanation/request and any relevant images/video.
2. Send the item to us (use address provided below).
3. When the item received and inspected.
4. We will send you an email confirming and either approve or reject your refund request.
5. If approved, your refund will automatically be credited to your original method of payment within a few days.
6. If rejected or partial refund is offered, a satisfactory reason will be provided.
7. If you haven’t been refunded yet, please check your bank account again or contact your credit card company as it may take some time for your refund to be processed.
8. If you’ve done this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Situations where partial refunds are granted: Items not in original condition, damaged items, or items missing parts for reasons not due to our error. Items that are returned more than 30 days after the purchase date.
We will replace/exchange like items if they are defective or were damaged upon arrival. Before sending the item to us please e-mail to email@example.com with your request and include any relevant images/video.
Send returns/exchanges to:
2F., No.85, Sec. 3, Keelung Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei City 106, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
All return/exchange shipping costs will be paid by you. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Shipping times for the exchanged item may vary depending on your location. We recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance as we cannot guarantee we will receive your returned item.